We shall endeavour:
- To educate, entertain and inform visitors about the rich history of the Towcester District.
- To provide a centre for learning and research into local history that all members of the community can readily access and enjoy using.
- To provide a venue and the interpretive resources for demonstrations about local history that will ‘bring history to life’ for visitors.
- To provide a centre for learning about history and make archives, artefacts and historical interpretive material accessible to our wider community (e.g. specifically to schools, clubs, local societies and groups).
- To actively involve a wide range of people in an important heritage and community project.
- To enable the community to research, design and stage their own heritage events.
- To make accessible to the public and secure the future of local artefacts, archives and heritage assets.